GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Performs complex clerical duties following established procedures in the following areas: group life and health insurance, payroll reconciliation, benefit plans, FMLA, ADA, Worker’s Compensation, OSHA, PPACA, ERISA, and record maintenance. Encompasses all benefits for both salaried and hourly employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Enrolls new hires in benefits. This duty is performed daily.
2. Terminates benefits for terminating employees. This duty is performed daily.
3. Maintains benefit and HRIS systems. This duty is performed daily.
4. Computes and Reconciles payroll deductions. This duty is performed weekly.
5. Processes various insurance bills for payment. This duty is performed monthly.
6. Frequent contact, and a working knowledge of the benefits, policies, and procedures. This duty is performed daily.
7. Processes Workers Compensation claims and maintains files. This duty is performed as needed.
8. Records, files, and follows up on return of completed forms. This duty is performed daily.
9. Monitors employee usage of time off programs for compliance. This duty is performed monthly.
10. Processes regulatory benefit documents such as FMLA, COBRA, etc. This duty is performed daily.
11. Assist employees and public with personnel information and interpretation of personnel policies and procedures. This duty is performed daily.
12. Assist in cafeteria reconciliation. This duty is performed as needed.
13. Build, run, and distribute HRIS reports. This duty is performed daily.
14. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
15. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
16. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our careers page.
Tagged as: banking, benefits, finance, human resources, professional