GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Applications Administrator Level I administers the technology and workflows associated with the software applications used by at the least one line of business applications. The lines of business supported by the bank are as follows: Retail, Deposits, Lending, Credit, Audit, Mortgage, Back Office, eBanking etc. They act as liaison with designated departments, application vendors, training and other support staff to ensure the highest level of service and availability in a fast-paced, constantly growing financial institution. The Applications Administrator Level I are responsible for customization requests, standardized security user, security groups, application optimization, understanding and documenting the information and business needs and working with the IT department for the installation of approved upgrades and to maintain and support the application environment. The Application Administrator I may also be required to maintain user access to critical systems, provides second level support, ensures applications are available and current, researches and improves current applications utilization, maintains professional vendor relationships and works directly with all bank departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides specialized technical expertise and user support necessary for day-to-day administration and maintenance of Retail and Deposit Operations applications. This duty is performed daily, about 60% of the time.
2. Work with the Information Security department to implement and maintain standard security groups based on user job function. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
3. Build and maintain relationships with vendor support and other institutions using the same applications. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
4. Regularly attend vendors’ user conference and actively participate in user groups. This duty is performed annually, about 10% of the time.
5. Successfully complete vendor provided training. This duty is performed annually, about 10% of the time.
6. Work directly with functional departments to ensure system usage is efficient and understand business needs. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
7. Recommend system and process changes based on knowledge of application capabilities and business needs. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
8. Document and maintain all processes and procedures for assigned applications. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
9. Act as backup for the computer operator as needed. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
10. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually, about 5% of the time.
11. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
For more information and/or to apply, please visit our website
Tagged as: applications, banking, finance